Are there any benefits of technical SEO audit service?
While most understand the value of on-going SEO services, few realize how beneficial SEO audit services are. Among the most prominent advantages are:
- Tracking issues. One of the key advantages of SEO audits is the ability to assess technical issues in a timely manner. Having a qualified report will help you prevent and mitigate technical problems in advance, which in turn will boost traffic to your website and safeguard its performance.
- Digital health. Have a clear understanding of your websites digital health. From meta tags to search console analysis, everything will be right before your hand. Knowing this'll allow you to rank on other platforms more efficiently.
- Discover content. Exploit content opportunities to their fullest. This will allow you to rank for keywords you never knew you could and demonstrate your expertise to new audiences.
- Backlink dashboard. Have a clear map of your backlink profile. Knowing this will allow you to expand your reach more effectively.
- Automate. Create a revenue stream that'll operate round the clock and require less attention from you. This will also allow you to focus on other business activities, as well as discover new marketing channels.
- Digital image correction. Have a clear picture of how search engines view your site to increase your likelihood of being shown in the search result page. Knowing how to position yourself on the Internet will also help adjust your complementing marketing efforts.
- Improve UX/UI. Adjust and improve user experience and accessibility levels to please both users and search engine bots alike. Having these insights will also allow you to target multiple demographics.
What assistance does our SEO audit agency provide?
SEO is a complex set of techniques that aim to improve your site's performance. It covers a wide range of different factors that might impact your website. As sites evolve and search engines increase requirements, SEO audit aims to address each and every variable. Among the most crucial checks are:
Usability is one of the essential parameters affecting your website’s ranking in organic search. Better usability means a lower bounce rate and higher ranking, crucial for your digital marketing success. That is why we included usability analysis in our SEO audit services. We’ll thoroughly check your website’s usability and suggest the most effective ways to improve it.
Keywords are the primary source of your site’s organic traffic, so it’s important to make sure that your keywords work to improve your search engine rankings. Comprehensive keyword research will help us understand if the content on your website is aligned with your goals and discover potential keywords to target for growing your traffic and reach.
Content is crucial for digital marketing. Based on keyword research, we’ll provide you with detailed recommendations on optimizing your site’s content to boost your keyword rankings and thus grow organic traffic. We can either prepare technical tasks for your copywriter or create high-quality, optimized content for you.
Technical SEO audit helps to identify technical issues keeping your website from ranking optimally in organic search and spot areas for improvement. Technical SEO audit services include examining the following parameters:
➤ Website speed
➤ Indexation and crawlability
➤ Site and URL structure
➤ Duplicate content
➤ Meta tags
➤ Canonical tags
➤ Mobile-friendly design
The domain analysis allows us to understand which keywords the domain is ranking for, which pages drive the most traffic from search, and who the competitors are. It also helps to identify keyword gaps in the domain's promotion strategy.
A Google Penalty is a punishment imposed on a site for violating quality guidelines that can lead to a dramatic ranking loss. Penalties can result from Google's algorithm updates or suspicion of black-hat search engine optimization tactics. SEO auditing will help you determine if any penalties have been imposed on your website and develop ways to recover from them.
Competitive analysis is another key component of the SEO auditing process. It helps us get insights into your competitors’ SEO practices and use this data to further strengthen your SEO efforts. We’ll compare your keywords against your major competitors and provide recommendations on closing the gap in keyword rankings.
Your website’s SEO success heavily depends on its backlink profile since the quality of backlinks plays a big part in your organic ranking positions. Our audit services include backlink audits that help us review all the links leading to your website, identify toxic ones and remove them.
Local SEO audit helps to identify the relevance and authority of your website within a targeted geographic area. Local SEO analysis involves examining location-related keywords and content, local business listings and citations, backlinks, competition, and more.
How Panem delivers an SEO audit?
Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive SEO audit report that'll clearly describe what needs to be assessed and what potential issues you might face. We create reports that are conducted by specialists in different subject matters (tech, design, content). Every 2 weeks you'll receive an overview of your site. For new clients, we also provide a free SEO audit sample so that you can have an idea of how it will look and what aspects are being covered.
Take your first step toward enhancing your digital marketing strategy today — contact us to book an SEO site audit service.
SEO audit tools
We use both paid and free SEO tools to provide accurate reports. If you opt to use our SEO audit services, we'll use/require access to the following tools:
- Google Analytics – To provide precise results, access to GA is paramount. The information displayed in Google Analytics will allow us to track all kinds of KPIs, as well as track the performance of our recommendations.
- Google Search Console – Similarly to our previous requirement, having access to GSC is critical. In case you don’t have an account there, we'll create it and configure everything for you.
- Chrome Dev Tools – These tools allow our specialists to see how browsers and crawlers view and scroll through your website. Having insights on user-experience and load times will allow us to devise a proper SEO report.
Paid SEO audit tools
We use a couple of paid tools that help us receive additional information, which is then used to forecast potential drops and increases in rank. Among the most used are:
- Ahrefs - Known to provide the most accurate ranking positions
- MOZ - Used for keyword research
- SEMrush - Domain performance review and comparison with competitors
Why work with us?
There are many SEO audit services on the Internet but there aren’t that many small agencies that do what we do best. We have been working in digital marketing for more than 10 years. We have clients from across the globe and we understand what makes a good website even better. If you have been looking for an SEO audit company that'll deliver high-quality outcomes, look no further.
➤ What are SEO audit services?
SEO auditing services involve a thorough inspection of a website that aims at identifying issues and errors that prevent it from ranking optimally in the organic search results. An SEO audit incorporates examining sitemaps, link structure, duplicate content, site performance, URL configuration, etc. These services are typically provided by digital marketing agencies. The end product of SEO auditing services is an SEO audit report detailing the identified issues and providing recommendations for fixes.
➤ How much does an SEO audit service cost?
Like other SEO services, the website SEO audit services cost can vary greatly depending on your website's size and purpose, so expect to pay more if you're a larger company with a bigger website. Search engine optimization agencies usually charge between $650 to $14,000 for an audit.
➤ How long do SEO audit services take?
The duration of the SEO audit process is unique to each website, taking anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks on average.
➤ What is on-page and off-page SEO analysis?
On-page SEO is what can be done to your site to make it easy for the search engines to find. Consequently, on-site SEO auditing involves checking URL structure, meta data, keywords, content quality, usability, etc. On the other hand, an off-page SEO analysis aims to detect external backlinks that might cause harm to your website.