Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Please use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
- Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, mailing list, private dashboard, purchase service or take part in a conversation.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 10 February 2021.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes [first name, last name].
- Contact Data includes [email address and telephone numbers].
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, language, browser type and version, time zone setting and location].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, blog and services, the website from which you visited us from].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences, information about your business, your website domain, your address, your position, your social data which you set (avatar image, social network connection)].
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- How is your personal data collected?
If you fail to provide personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- fill in a form to learn more about our blog or services;
- subscribe to our service or blog newsletters;
- request marketing to be sent to you.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Analytics & marketing technologies.
- Remarketing (showing our ads on third party websites).Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych and our advertising partners (Google) will use the cookie information to serve our past visitor relevant and optimized ads.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Individual entrepreneur - Lysy Pavlo Vasyliovych use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to inform our marketing strategy.
- Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google's Ad Settings page: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics using this browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We also use advertising partners to collect cookie-based information about our website users in order to assist us with better targeting of our advertising.
- For further information on cookies in general, including how to decline and remove cookies from your browser visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- How we use your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
If you share with us personal data of the third party, you confirm that such third party gave you consent on collection and processing of his/her data by us. We in our turn will take he same measures and procedures to ensure the safety of such information as we do in the relation to your personal data.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.