As it is a highly competitive niche, we decided to start with optimizing pages. First, we focused on the long-tail queries to generate organic traffic to the website. As soon as the website started to get traffic and improve its ranking position, we switched to more generic keywords.
Having analyzed the market and competition, we set our goals:
- Improve the website structure (define commercial pages and classify them into Industries, Services and Technologies).
- Group the website semantics into clusters and assign them to appropriate landing pages.
- Keep on steadily building links to the website.
- Get a fast, responsive and convenient website.
- Analyze the blog, improve the existing content and develop a content marketing strategy.
To reach the goals, we implemented the following strategy:
- competition analysis
- semantics collection and clustering
- establishing a clear website structure and optimizing it according to the client’s needs (we focused on Industries, starting with Education)
- creating technical tasks for commercial pages content
- creating content
- carrying out the keyword mapping
- technical optimization and error correction.
At the beginning, we focused on external optimization and link building. In particular, we built links to the high-priority directions like Education.
We conducted a blog audit, and, as a result, we removed a part of the content from the blog, combined some posts, and started updating the existing articles.
We drew up a content plan and set up the process of creating technical tasks and content. We also developed a link building strategy, taking into account both priority pages and all the rest.
Oleg Romanyuk • Head of Inbound Marketing KeenEthics:
Our remarkable success with SEO is achieved due to competitor analysis that facilitates writing incredibly successful articles and driving new customers. SEO services provided by Panem Digital Agency attracted three big clients this year, including a real estate startup from New York, a cryptocurrency business from California, and a company that specializes in mental health based in the United Arab Emirates.