- Technical audit of the site
- Analysis of the niche and the main competitors
- Collecting the semantic core for product categories
- Implementation of technical recommendations with a strong focus on rich snippets and /sitemapindex.xml sitemap
- Meta tags (title, description, H1)
- On-page optimization of categories (car brands and major parts categories) and product pages
- Recommendations for internal linking
- Link building strategy
- Creating separate pages for products with the same numbers
It is important because there can be several products with the same number but different in condition and quality. Such a page contains a listing of products with the same number, and the user can choose the most relevant one.
WE GOT 3.4 MILLION INDEXED PAGES IN LESS THAN A YEAR, MOST OF WHICH ARE PRODUCT PAGES
INTERNAL LINKING: IMPLEMENTATION AND RESULT
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE: from 0 to 5000 clicks per day and 130,000 impressions per day with an average position of 12
PRODUCT PAGES TRAFFIC
PAGES WITH PRODUCTS HAVING THE SAME NUMBERS TRAFFIC
ORGANIC TRAFFIC: FROM 0 TO 10,000
This case vividly demonstrates the importance of niche analysis. Thanks to it, we focused on the promotion of product pages instead of categories.
Over the year, we performed a range of tasks to achieve the project’s main goal, and, as a result, more than three million pages were indexed. According to Ahrefs, over this time, the site has been receiving 10,000 organic traffic monthly, 1,230,000 clicks and 3,950,000 impressions for relevant queries. The average position is 12 for all requests, which indicates high-quality optimization of product pages. Despite the fact that the site is new, we managed to achieve excellent results in a highly-competitive niche.
Now we continue working on indexing even more pages, improving the website’s link profile, and increasing the authority of the domain. This case is a successful example of high-quality website optimization, as clearly shown by the results described above.